Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2023
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2023 is announced for the posts of Stenographer (Grade II, III). Interested candidates should read the information provided here carefully before starting their applications.
We at Naukari Jobs have provided all relevant details for this recruitment. Get complete details here, like how to apply, what the selection procedure is, important dates, age limits, etc.
Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2023 has been released for a total of 277 posts. It is advised for all the candidates to apply for this recruitment early so that a server issue at the last moment does not affect application submission.
Post details for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2023
You might also like
Jobs by education
Quick Info for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2023
|Stenographer (Grade II, III)
|Rajasthan High Court
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2023 Notification
The official notification for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2023 has already been published on the website. We have provided a direct link to download the same notification from the link gallery in the important links section.
This is a great opportunity for the candidates who want to work in the Rajasthan High Court.
|Age limit as on :
|Min Age :
|Max Age :
Interested candidates willing to apply for this Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2023 should have the following qualifications:
- Must have passed the Senior Secondary Examination in Arts or Science or Commerce of the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or any Higher Examination and
- Must possess a good working knowledge of Hindi as written in Devanagri script & of Rajasthani Dialects and
- Must have passed :- “O” or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India or
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation & Computer Software (DPCS) certificate organized under National/ State council of Vocational Training Scheme; or
- Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Application or
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering or
- Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) Conducted by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited; or
- Senior Secondary School Examination with Computer Science as an optional subject; (or) Equivalent higher qualification
Aspirant candidates looking for 12th-grade jobs may apply for this recruitment.
Selection will be based on the following:
The selection of the candidates shall be done based on the candidates performance in the written test and the skill test.
Competitive Examination for the posts of Stenographers Grade-II & III shall consist of the subject given in two alternative Groups A and B.
A candidate shall be required to pass the subject group of the post applied and required to pass Group C compulsorily.
- Group A – English Short Hand Test
- Group B – Hindi Short Hand Test
- Group C – Computer Test
Speed and Efficiency tests shall be qualified.
SC / ST : 450
OBC / SEBC : 700
All Others : 700
Payment Modes :
Jobs by Department
|Start date for apply :
|Last date to apply :
|Last date for payment :
How to apply
Candidates who have already registered on the portal need not register again. They can directly login to the portal using the given link.
However, for first-time registration, following details to be entered :
- Applicant NAme
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Mobile Number
- User Name for creating accounts and password
The candidates can login to the portal and start submitting their applications. Candidates who need to pay the fee should complete the payment before the due date of their application.
All the candidates are advised to fill out the form carefully to avoid mistakes and take a printout of the application after submission.