Junior Assistant-cum-Typist JAT IGNOU Recruitment – 2023
Online applications are invited for Junior Assistant-cum-Typist JAT by Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). The official notification for Junior Assistant-cum-Typist JAT has been made available on the recruitment.nta.nic.in website by the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). The National Testing Agency (NTA) will begin collecting online applications from qualified individuals for the Junior Assistant-cum-Typist JAT on March 22, 2023, and the application window will be open until April 20, 2023. Vacancies for Junior Assistant-cum-Typist JAT are to be filled through this recruitment campaign.
Junior Assistant-cum-Typist JAT Vacancy details are :
|Ex- Service man
|Meritorio us Sports person
For the Junior Assistant-cum-Typist JAT job recruitment at IGNOU, all qualified and interested male and female candidates may submit an online application.
You might also like
Jobs by education
Quick Info for IGNOU JAT Recruitment 2023
|Junior Assistant – cum-Typist (JAT)
|INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY
|Age limit as on :
|Min Age :
|Max Age :
Education qualification for Junior Assistant-cum-Typist JAT :
10+2 with a Typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 35 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer
Selection will be based on the following:
There will be Computer Based Test (CBT) for Junior Assistant-cum-Typist JAT . On the basis of CBT, the merit list will be prepared keeping the number of candidates to be qualified as ten times the number of vacancies.
Tier-I Scheme Of Examination for Junior Assistant-cum-Typist JAT
|Reasoning and General Intelligence
|Hindi/English Language and Comprehension
|Computer Knowledge Module
Duration: 2 hours
Find more Sarkari Jobs here.
Tier-II Scheme Of Examination for Junior Assistant-cum-Typist JAT
The candidates qualified in the CBT of Tier I, will have to undergo skill (Typing) test which will be of Hindi or English language and will be qualifying in nature subject to minimum qualifying speed as mentioned in the advertisement.
SC / ST : 600
All Others : 1000
Payment Modes :
Jobs by Department
|Start date for apply :
|Last date to apply :
|Last date for payment :
How to apply
Before beginning the process of filling the Online Application Form for Junior Assistant-cum-Typist JAT, please keep the following information ready with you:
- Govt. Identity Details like Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits)/Election Card (EPIC No.)/Passport Number/Ration Card
- Number/PAN Number/Other valid Government identity proofs.
- Address for communication, Mobile Number, email id etc.
- Scanned images of latest Photograph (size of 10 kb to 200 kb) in JPG/JPEG format only.
- Scanned image of Signature (size of 4 kb to 30 kb) in JPG/JPEG format only.
- Scanned images of all other documents (size of 50kb to 300kb) in JPG/JPEG format only.
- Bank details for payment of Fee, for uploading as part of submission of online application.
- Copy of Board/University Certificate for Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth.
Application Form may be submitted in the following four simple steps:
Step I Registration for online application.
Step II Filling of Online Application Form.
Step III Choice of Examination Centre.
Step IV Uploading scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph and Candidate’s Signature in JPG/JPEG format.
Step V Payment of fee using suitable mode of payment as per details given in this section.
Step I: Registration for Online Application for Junior Assistant-cum-Typist JAT
Fill in the basic information and note down the system generated Application Number.
Candidate’s Name/Mother’s Name/Father’s Name: Provide Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name as given in the 10th/Matric/Secondary School Examination or equivalent Board/University Certificate.
Date of Birth: Provide Candidate’s date of birth as recorded in Secondary School Examination or equivalent Board/University certificate in ‘dd/mm/yyyy’ format.
Mobile Number and e-mail Address: Candidates must provide own Mobile Number and e-mail address.
Step II: Filling the Online Application Form for Junior Assistant-cum-Typist JAT
Other Backward Classes (OBC) – Non-Creamy Layer as per the Central list of Other Backward Classes available on National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC), Government of India website (www.ncbc.nic.in). Thus, the candidates falling in this list only may mention OBC in the Category Column. State list of OBC Candidates who are not in OBC-NCL (Central List) must choose ‘Unreserved’.
Provide complete postal address with PIN Code (Mailing Address as well as Permanent Address).
Step III: Choice of Examination Centre
There will be a drop down list of States, then choose the city where the applicant wishes to give the examination in online computer based test mode.
- The city of examination once chosen and allotted, cannot be changed and request in this regard will not be entertained.
- NTA will allocate the examination centre in the chosen city, which will be displayed in the admit card.
- NTA may change the chosen city and/or the allocated centre for logistic and administrative reasons.
Step IV: Uploading the Scanned Images & Selection of Test Centre:
Uploading the Candidate’s Photograph:
● Passport size photograph is to be used for uploading on Online Application Form and also required for pasting on Attendance Sheet at the time of examination centre.
● The candidate should scan his/her passport size photograph for uploading. File size must be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
● The photograph must be latest indicating clearly the name of candidate along with the date of taking the photograph. Photograph should not be with cap or goggles.
● Spectacles are allowed if being used regularly.
● Polaroid and Computer generated photos are not acceptable.
● Applications not complying with these instructions or with unclear photographs are liable to be rejected.
● Candidates may please note that if it is found that photograph uploaded is fabricated i.e. de-shaped or seems to be hand-made or computer made, the form of the candidate will be rejected and the same would be considered as using unfair means and the candidate would be dealt with
● Application without photograph shall be rejected. The photograph need not be attested. Candidates are advised to take passport size colour photographs with white background.
Uploading Candidate’s Signature:
- The candidates are required to upload the full signature in running hand writing in the appropriate box given in the Online Application Form. Writing full name in the Box in Capital letters would not be accepted as “signature” and the Application Form would be rejected. Further, unsigned Online Application Forms will also be rejected.
● The candidate should put his full signature on white paper with Black Ink pen and scan for uploading. File size must be between 4 kb to 30kb (JPG/JPEG format).
Uploading all other documents
• The candidates are required to upload all other documents after scanning them with a file size between 50kb to 300 kb in JPG/JPEG format.