EPFO SSA Recruitment 2023
Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has announced filling of Social Security Assistants posts under EPFO SSA Recruitment 2023. Interested candidates can apply for these Social Security Assistants posts and get a chance to join Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation.
Vacancy details are given below for EPFO SSA Recruitment 2023:
|North East Region
|Uttar Pradesh Region
|West Bengal Region
Category-wise Vacancies for EPFO SSA Recruitment 2023:
Horizontal Reservation (Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD)
You might also like
Jobs by education
Quick Info for EPFO Recruitment 2023
|Social Security Assistant
|Employees Provident Fund Organisation
|Age limit as on :
|Min Age :
|Max Age :
Candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university as on the closing date for online registration of application.
He should have typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer. (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute correspond to 10500 Key Depression per Hour (KDPH) / 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word for Data Entry Work. Time allowed – ten minutes.
Those awaiting results of the final examination of the prescribed Essential qualification
SHOULD NOT APPLY.
Selection will be based on the following:
Phase I- Examination :
|Name of the Test (Objective Tests)
|No. of Qs.
|General Knowledge/ General Awareness
|General English with Comprehension
- Each question shall have 4 marks each.
- The marks obtained in Phase–I will be considered for final selection on merit.
- For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of one fourth of the mark assigned to that question.
- English comprehension shall be objective.
- Total marks 600.The candidates will be shortlisted for Phase-II in the ratio of 1:10 i.e. about 10 times the number of vacancies in each category on the basis of their performance in Phase-I
Phase II-Computer Skill Test (Computer Data Entry Test)
Candidates will be required to appear for the Skill Test to assess speed and accuracy for Data Entry Work. A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer. (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute correspond to 10500 Key Depression Per Hour (KDPH) / 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word for Data Entry Work. Candidates short-listed for Skill Test will have to appear for a Skill Test.
NOTE:- Computer Skill Test will be qualifying in nature. Marks obtained will not be reckoned for merit ranking.
All Others : 700
Payment Modes :
Jobs by Department
|Start date for apply :
|Last date to apply :
|Last date for payment :
How to apply
Fill in the basic information and note down the system generated Application No.
Candidate’s Name/ Mother’s Name/ Father’s Name: Provide Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, and Father’s Name as given in the Secondary School Examination or equivalent Board / University Certificate in CAPITAL letters. No prefix in the name of the candidate is allowed.
Date of Birth: dd/mm/yyyy: Provide Candidate’s date of birth as recorded in Secondary School Examination (10th) or equivalent Board/ University Certificate.
Mobile Number and e-mail Address: Candidates must provide own Mobile Number and e-mail address.
Note: Only one e-mail address and one Mobile Number are valid for one application
Uploading of scanned images
Photograph: to be uploaded
- Photograph should not be with cap or goggles. Photograph should cover 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background.
- Spectacles are allowed if being used regularly.
- Polaroid and Computer generated photos are not acceptable.
- Applications not complying with these instructions or with unclear photographs are liable to be rejected.
- Candidates may please note that if it is found that photograph uploaded is fabricated i.e. de- shaped or seems to be hand-made or computer made, the form of the candidate will be rejected and the same would be considered as using unfair means and the candidate would be dealt with accordingly.
Application without photograph shall be rejected. The photograph need not be attested.
Candidates are advised to take 6 to 8 passport size colored photographs with white background.
Note: Passport size photograph is to be used for uploading on Online Application Form and also for pasting on Attendance Sheet at the Examination Centre.
The candidate should scan his/her passport size photograph for uploading. File size must be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
Left Hand Thumb Impression: to be uploaded
In case of any eventuality of left thumb being unavailable, right hand thumb impression may be used.
File size must be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
Candidate’s Signature: to be uploaded
The candidates are required to upload the full signature in running hand writing in the appropriate box given in the Online Application Form. Writing full name in the Box in Capital letters would not be accepted as signature and the Application Form would be
The candidate should put his full signature on white paper with Blue/Black Pen and scan for uploading. File size must be between 04 kb to 30 kb.”