Channel Manager Facilitator qualification
Are you looking for Channel Manager Facilitator Qualification before applying for this post ? State Bank of India has already released notification for recruitment of Channel Manager Facilitator. Full recruitment details are here. Channel Manager Facilitator is a prestigious job in state bank of india.
We have provided full details for channel manager facilitator qualification including other criteria.
Followings are the recruitment in banking sector.
Total Posts :
We are going to cover Channel Manager Facilitator qualification and other eligibility cretieria for Channel Manager Facilitator.
Details of Channel Manager Facilitator qualification or criteria
Since current recruitment for Channel Manager Facilitator is for retired bank staff, hence no specific education qualification is required.
Experience (If any): The retired personnel having work experience in the ATM operations, will be given preference.
Specific Skills (If any): The retired employee should possess a Smart Mobile Phone and the skill / aptitude / quality for monitoring through PC / Mobile App / Laptop or as per requirement.
Candidates who are looking for channel manager facilitator qualification should first check all the responsibilities and functions to be completed after joing SBI as a channel manager facilitator.
You may check more recruitment from SBI from here.
In addition to above channel manager facilitator qualification, a channel manager facilitator has to complete his responsibilities and function within defined time frame.
Following are the responsibilities and functions for channel manager facilitator :
Channel Manager Facilitator KRA
- Responsible for overall ambience including cleanliness of ATM/ADWM-lobbies and e-Corners and functioning of the ATMs along with ADWMs/ SWAYAMs/GCC/CDKs/any other AC products.
- Ensuring maximum availability and uptime of ATMs / ADWMs / SWAYAM / GCC / CDKs as per Bank’s guidelines.
- Responsible for follow up of zero transaction branches in SWAYAM and GCC.
- Supervision of Terminal Installation Service (TIS) / Civil work for relocation/revamp of existing ATMs / SWAYAMs. In case of BLA/TOM, monitoring and reporting.
- Follow-up with respective vendors for early rectification of the faults.
- Coordinate for introduction of locale specific ATM / ADWM / SWAYAM / CDK features or infrastructure (e.g., Regional language display, larger capacity UPS, etc.)
- Login for HP-ESQ / OMS ATM Monitoring tool or other App/ portals provided to check ATM status through the system or mobile phone (smart phone).
- Channel Manager Access Card (CMAC) will be issued to record their visits through ATMs / ADWMs / SWAYAMs /GCC / CDKs / any other AC products.
- During ATM site visits, the parameters detailed in the ATM Site visit Checklist to be complied with.
- Ensuring the e-surveillance Systems is functioning.
- Any other work which deemed fit for the role.
Channel Manager Facilitator Functions & Role
- Monitoring through dashboards& Mobile App.
- Visiting all ATMs / ADWMs / Swayam / GCC attached to him at least once in a month and furnishing the visit reports to Channel Manager Supervisor (AC).
- During visits, the official should take colour pictures (through mobile phone camera preferred) of the entire ATM lobby / e-Corner. All visits to be substantiated with photos, shared through emails/mobile app.
- Ensuring that ATM rooms / lobbies / e-corners are clean and tidy.
- Lighting arrangement in ATM rooms / lobbies / e-corners is proper. The lighting arrangement should be in front of the user/behind the camera so that the user’s face is clearly visible in CCTV footage.
- Ensuring that Swayam machine is functioning properly. Also, ensure for regular replacement of printer cartridges in Swayam for proper printing of passbook.
- Follow up with vendor for timely resolution of Auto call logged for Swayam.
- Ensure to call log manually for zero transaction Swayam Kiosks or down kiosks.
- Ensure that GCC machine at branches are functioning. For any issue, coordinate with concerned branch for call log in service desk. If any help form local level is required, inform the War Room at Network for resolution of issue.
No skimming / extraneous device like cameras are placed by the fraudsters in the ATM rooms / lobbies / e-corners.
- There is no tampering in the card reader (the slot for insertion of ATM card) and keypad of the ATM.
- Port, Cable and Power connections are not accessible to the customers.
- A notice ‘WE ACCEPT ALL BANKS CARDS’ is properly displaced on the glass door of the ATM.
- A poster on Do’s and Don’ts to be observed by the customers while doing transactions on ATMs is properly displayed.
- Ensuring the correct ATM / ADWM ID is displayed on the Machine
- For ATMs located at Metro cities “METRO ATM” should be displayed on the machine.
- Ensuring that Caretaker (wherever provided) is present, is in uniform, wears identity card and is in alert position.
- Monitoring functioning of AC, UPS, CCTVs (wherever installed), lighting, Signage lighting, e- Surveillance Systems (wherever installed), Solar Power Systems (wherever installed) etc. and ensuring that they are in working condition.
- Ensuring that only Current Publicity materials are displayed in the ATM room and no obsolete material should be there. Verifying that the latest approved ATM/ SWAYAM Ad Screens are being shown at ATMs/ SWAYAMs.
- Any shortcoming to be reported immediately to Channel Manager Supervisor (AC) and ensure rectification strictly as per SLAs in consultation/coordination with controllers/vendors.
- In addition to periodic visits, visit ATMs/ SWAYAMs in case of exigencies like installation / replacement, vandalism, fraud, fire, flood etc.
- Co-ordinate with concerned RBO (where ATM / ADWM is located) for periodical & surprise cash verification of ATMs / ADWMs, as advised by respective AGM (AC).
- Coordinating and overseeing between vendors and operating Bank Staff (CAC/Branch) for early resolution/fixing of problems.
- To maintain contact details and liaison with field personnel of vendors and local representatives of central vendors viz. MS/BLA/TOM Vendor, SLM/OEM Vendor, Joint custodians (Bank staff/CITs/Bank’s CAC), caretaker/security guards, housekeeping persons, e-Surveillance vendor, communication vendor, etc. for better coordination.
- For all the ATMs / ADWMs /Swayam / GCC, he will ensure timely service/resolution of problems in accordance with timelines / SLAs in the respective agreements.
- Feedback to Channel Manager Supervisor (CMS-AC) / AGM (AC-Ops), regarding penalties for breach in SLA clauses by the vendors.
- For existing ATMs / ADWMs, liaise with linked branch / Cash-in-Transit agencies/ CAC in respect of Cash outsourced ATMs and take all necessary steps to ensure timely replenishment, to avoid cash outs and rectification of CHF, RBF, etc. to achieve maximum uptime
- Attending to any other situation where his presence is required, as instructed by Bank.
- Any other work which deemed fit for the role.